In order to provide a safe, educational, and fun experience for you and your children, please note the following guidelines
- Muskegon Storyville Villages are designed for children from birth to age 5. Adult supervision is required at all times. Children from 6-12 are welcome to use the library, as long as they are supervised.
- Always check in at the desk. We encourage a one adult to three children ratio to promote active engagement.
- To preserve a clean and sanitary environment, please do not bring any food or drink into a Muskegon Storyville Village. Nursing or bottle-feeding of infants is welcomed.
- The Hines Baby Garden (Norton Shores only) is reserved for babies who are not yet walking and their adult caregivers.
- Please safely stow away electronic devices while inside Muskegon Storyville Villages.
- Strollers should be left outside of Muskegon Storyville Villages.
- Help maintain a safe and healthy environment by keeping sick children at home.
- If an adult or child(ren) needs to leave the village for an extended period of time, please check out. Potty breaks and diaper changes do not require checking out.
- Storyville closes 15 minutes prior to library closing time.
- Have fun playing with your child(ren)! Enjoy these teachable moments that will prepare your child for success in school.
For a printable version of these guidelines download the printable pdf