Get a Library Card

Want to access MADL's digital resources but don't have a library card? Library cards are free to anyone who lives or owns property in the Muskegon Area District Library Service area. You will need to provide a driver's license or state ID with your current address. Children under 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign for their card.  Get started applying for a library card by filling out the contact form below, and someone from MADL will get back to you as soon as possible.



City or Town:


Zip or Postal Code:



Date of Birth: