Get a Library Card


Who can get a card?Library cards are free to anyone who lives or owns property in the Muskegon Area District Library Service area. You will need to provide a driver's license or state I.D. with your current address. Children under 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign for their card. Not sure if you are in the MADL service area? Visit any branch and we will be happy to help.

What if I live outside of Muskegon Area District Library's Service Area?

If you live outside of our service area please call or visit one of our branches to find out the best way for you to get library service.