Please note that signing up for the Homebound Service limits your holds to MADL books and sends all holds to the Library for the Visually and Physically Disabled.
For more information, call 231-737-6310 or email email@example.com.
Who qualifies?To qualify for the Homebound Service, you must:
- Live in the MADL service area.
- Have a MADL library card.
- Be unable to go to a MADL branch due to health, mobility, advanced age, visual impairment, blindness, physical disability, and/or permanent or temporary incapacity.
- Fill out and return a Homebound Service application form.
How to Apply
- Call 231-737-6310 to receive an application in the mail.
- Visit your local library to pick up an application.
- Download the application and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Books can be selected in a few different ways:
- Call the Library for the Visually and Physically Disabled at 231-737-6310.
- Email email@example.com
- Log onto your MADL account online to select books.